New RelaX is here.. making it v0.79!
- RelaX now works with XBMC!..... If you don't use XMBC then don't download this release
- Just put in XBMC the path like "xns://yourip:1400/" for the root and "xns://yourip:1400/divx" for your divxes.. etc
- here is the changelog!
- v 0.79 (15-aug-2004)
- * RelaX now works with XBMC.. to do that i had to rework the internal file system. that's why the following doesn't work anymore.
- - Disabled ISO support
- - Disabled xISO support
- - Disabled ZIP support
- - Disabled Shoutcast support
- - Disabled Intergrating directorys
- - Disabled Directory flattening
- + Filesize reporting
- + Filedate reporting
- * Fixed the filelister reporting incorrect filesizes!
- * XBMC scan's for Thumbs for each directory.. thats why it's a bit slow when entering a directory with loads of directory's.
- * When u disable logging... Directory changing in XBMC will become faster.
- - Some other stuff might now be broken. just mail me and i'll see what i can do.
- download it right here
- When i have some spare time i'll try to rebuild some options again in the v0.xx branch before going back to work on the rebuild again.
Little status update
- Long time no update.. so here is a little update
- Guess RelaX and XBMC don't work well together anymore (because they radically changed the way they use XNS).. I'm working on a total rebuild of RelaX.. but it's LONG from finished.. and now with the release of XBMC v1.0 i now get many request of making RelaX work with it.. so now i decided to put the RelaX rebuild on hold.. and put the time into making RelaX work with XBMC again...time i sadly don't have enough of... hopefully i will get RelaX to work with XBMC before next week.. then i'll release a RelaX version for XBMC.. which will be stripped from some functions like ZIP/ISO/XISO/Directory flattening support.. because with the way XBMC now works it's to mutch work to make all of that work again in the RelaX... hopefully i'll get it working again in the Rebuild of RelaX...
- Thats all for now... take care!
Waarschuwing (dutch only)
- Ik heb gisteren net als zoveel andere mensen die chello+ of chello clasic hebben met een nieuwe eurodocsis2 modem (dus geen com21) een mailtje gehad dat ze mijn verbinding gaan knijpen voor de maand decemer.. dit is natuurlijk niet acceptabel!
bij deze wil ik iedereen oproepen tot het opzeggen van hun chello abbonnement... en ik raad iedereen ten sterkste af een chello abbonnement te nemen met de verborgen datalimiet van 15GB! voor zowel chello+ en clasic.
Neej chello komt er bij mij niet meer in .... download Hier je opzeg formulier en vul hem vandaag nog in en stuur hem vandaag nog op... neem vandaag nog adsl van xs4all/demon/telebyte etc!
ohwell.. suc6 verder als je een chello abbonnement heb.. je zult het nodig hebben!
One little personal request
- if someone has a nice dumpsite wich contains SD-6 releases and is willing to share with me then please contact me.
if u dont know what i'm babbeling about then please ignore this request
Some more quick messages
- Some users have problems with the forum being slow so thats why i'm going to put some helpfull tips on this mainpage...
- Relax 0.76Pre with shoutcast live working again and a fix with , in filenames and some other can be downloaded here ...please remember that this is a pre-release.. anything might be broken..
- when RelaX freezes while starting as service you must enable "allow interaction with desktop" in the property page of the RelaX service..... screenshot here
- some nice howto install xbmp and relax is located on www.xbmp.de
- a quick way to disable windows xp/2000 internal firewalls is still located here
- the online guide is still located here
- i still have not had enough time to fix some bugs that still need to be fixed and still have not had any time to implement XBMSP (still have to start:( )
- quick guide to disable and check your firewall settings here
- beta version with shoutcast life working again is vloting aroung in the forums
Some quick messages
- RelaX on american television ?.. View it here (RelaX story begins on 6 minutes 30 seconds) mms://stream.techtv.com/windows/thescreensavers/2003/ss030403a_165_0.asf . view in mplayer2 if mediaplayer 7 or higher fails. thanks to The Screensavers for airing/making this nice tv show.
- Next version of RelaX will be a buggfix release.. fixing things like workarounds for the removed BACK command, the "," in filenames, minimize on run and pls passtrough for shoutcast live.. i hope to get this version out soon!
Site News and other
- Finally there is a forum online! go here to take a look!
- I also have a modded xbox for sale (with xecutor 1 chip).. if u live in the netherlands and want to buy it contact me!
RelaX v0.75 comes with SHOUTcast Live support!
- here is the changelog!
- * Fixed bug when exiting the online documentation (fix done by Robin Ong aka Kingster)
- + Added directory/file drag support from windows enviroment (tnx to Robin Ong aka kingster)
- + Added Real Live SHOUTcast list support (tnx to tom pepper for the info)
- * Fixed keeping file open in iso/xiso mode!
- + SHOUTcast live support (.SC-live example files included)
- + Proxy support added
- * Http Request pass-trough added a few parameters to get it to work with IMDB
- + Save the log to separate file
- + option to disable the iso reader for direct pass-trough to xbmp..
- The Package is now hosted on SourceForge under the xbplayer project.. go download it here (please if you mirror.. use this direct link)
A few comments!
Current RelaX Status!
- XBMSP...Some time ago PuhPuh contacted Runtime and me to improve the current XNS protocol.. so ccxstream was made. an attempt to get a more mature protocol out there with example implementations for other programs to use. at that time there were other priorities and ccxstream was put on the long track.. so now it seems that we have reached the point that there is the first implementation of XBMSP in XBMP... so now the time has come to implement it into RelaX.. but there are some problems here... I basically have to reverse engineer the protocol to get the implementation into RelaX.. This takes time.. Time i donít really have a lot off. So yes RelaX will get implementation of XBMSP.. it only might take some time..
- Some nice additions were made to RelaX.. with SHOUTcast live support (update the streaming list live from the internet.. so no more .pls files or virtual .XNS files anymore..:) .. also full proxy implementation.. and some other fixes... i hope to get this version out soon .. so that I can start implementing the XBMSP protocol.
RelaX v0.71 with better SHOUTcast support!
- here is the changelog!
- * Fixed a bug that caused numerous SHOUTcast servers not to work. Added User-Agent to the request and every stream works fine now!
- + added pls support for SHOUTcast server lists with failover build in! (might still be a little bit buggy)
- Again thanks to xAD for providing the main download mirror at xboxmediaplayer.it here .. this is still the all in one package!:)
RelaX comes to v0.7!
- So here it is.. the new RelaX with SHOUTcast support!!
- here is the changelog!
- + SHOUTcast streaming support (Thanks to Tusse/nonSense for his XNSCast perl script showing how easy it really is to fake a mp3 file using SHOUTcast data)
- + SHOUTcast streaming info on connections tab!
- + Http requests support (for future versions of XBMP if it wants to download http pages from the internet! :)
- + Global tbn directory for your thumb files :)
- + Added TestClient.Exe + Source to the package.. An easy client to test the working of RelaX without XBMP.. (hej now i can also rip SHOUTcast streams:)
- + Added documentation to the package!!
- * Fixed bug which prevented the usage of the global subtitle directory
- Thanks to xAD for providing the main download mirror at xboxmediaplayer.it here the source is also in the package!!
- RelaX now adds shoutcast stream support .. Thanks to Tusse/nonSense .. his XNSCast gave me insights of how easy it really was to add shoutcast support!
- I'll try to make a public release tomorrow!
- Sorry that i have not worked on RelaX for some time now.. this weekend i will spend on fixing some bugs (some bugs are already fixed like global subtitle directory).. i'll also introduce some extra features like http pass-through (for upcoming features on xbmp). so expect a new version of RelaX very soon:)
- Added an Affiliate program link to eXtreme-Mods.. so if u need quality modchips for a cheap price and also want to sponsor RelaX then please use the link to buy a modchip over there..
- And also a thanks to the German C'T for publishing an article on the xbox scene, xbmp and RelaX.. if someone has the magazine with the articles in it and wants to snail mail it to me then please contact me.
- If the RelaX download link is not working (on the right) u can always use the mirror on xboxmediaplayer.it bin and Source
- I Wish everybody a happy, playful and Relaxing 2003 :)
RelaX V0.6 out for everyone to enjoy!
- Server went out because i forgot to redirect the download to the faster server of SDO.. fixed!
- Forgot to update the RelaX.exe in the release package (only RelaX_ns.exe was updated) fixed now.. both local and mirrors are updated
- With the release of XBMP2 there is also a new version of RelaX to support its new features!
- Special Thanks to Espen Schaathun aka PulP for making the ISO and XISO reader for RelaX!
- Here is the change log!
- Iso 9660 support for browsing iso files (just as if a .bin file was a directory) Done by Espen Schaathun aka PulP (currently only .bin .iso and .img supported)
- XIso support for browsing xiso files (just as if a .xiso file was a directory) Done by Espen Schaathun aka PulP (u must give the xiso an .xiso extention)
- Some layout changes done by PulP (xp manifest and statusbar)
- Zip support! List everything from within a zipfile and play from within the zipfile! (uses payware code so not included in the source package .. sorry!)
- Added support for XbMP 2.0 XNS protocol (namely the RCAT command used for mp3 listing)
- Tbn status report back to the attrib of the file (xbmp 2.0 feature)
- Subtitle status report back to the attrib (xbmp 2.0 feature)
- $ROOT$ tag for different roottags (xbmp 2.0 feature)
- Removed the 1 stream at the time limiting (xbmp 2.0 feature)
- Removed the subtitle cleaning (not needed anymore xbmp 2.0 does it now)
- Make the first filemask list a * to allow all (mayb someone will make a tool to copy every file from a relax directory (xiso.. hint hint) to the xbox hdd so every file is needed:)
- Online documentation viewer (and local documentation viewer)
- Some bugfixes!
- download v0.6 here or the source here
- mirror on xboxmediaplayer.it bin and Source
Just a statement about Yamp and itís relax support
- Although Iím flattered with the label ďrelax supportĒ I have to set some things straight here. There is no such thing as a relax protocol. The protocol they have implemented is XNS (xstream network service also known as XStream) invented by RUNTiME of XBMP. So other programís implementing the XNS (there are several.. you can find most at www.xboxmediaplayer.com) should offer you stream support on windows and other platforms to (linux etc).
- Iím pleased to see XNS support in yamp. Iím guessing that the support is not completely bug free, because Iím getting all kinds of bug reports from errors when relax is used in combination with yamp. Problems such as slow startup of divxes, sometimes laggy streaming, the corruption of folders with these kinds of names (C:\-= SERIES =-\-= 24 =-), and all kinds of other errors. Please go to the yamp guys for support
Online RelaX documentation
- There is now some online documentation of RelaX v0.51 here. the documentation is written by Gurjinder Singh aka GodAmongDucks.. so many thanks go out to him for making this documentation!
- The next version of RelaX will add a viewer for online documentation and will have the documentation in the zip package!
RelaX v0.51 .. RelaX now has become more secure
- download v0.51 here or the source here
- Security enhanced by adding an ip-list for the ipís that can only talk to RelaX. Just add your local range for example 192.168.0.* .. to only allow everybody in your own Ip-range.. making hacking impossible
- added wildcard support to the ip-security per file/directory
- Thanks to frodo and void for reminding me of these security isue's!
- updated the webserver park to linux .. using apache and php .. enabling gzip compression etc. i was running this configuration on my private server for a while.. now we have changed the main webserver to a dual mainboard.. with linux on it..and i decided to give the new php webpage a go... so if u find any error's please contact me!
RelaX V0.5 out on the streets
- download v0.5 here or the source here
- Compiled in delphi7
- Removed B5 automatic directory flattening support (u can still flatten .. but now u must configure it to do so. Code was in the way of new features)
- Removed Indy components from the source package (included in Delphi 7)
- Split up the non service application for faster starting. the new filename for the exe without service is RelaX_ns.exe
- Renamed Config.XML to Relax_config.xml (old config wil be read and saved to new filename)
- Configuration file will be generated when not found
- When adding a drive it will be added as directory instead of virtual dir
- Configuration enabled
- Support for subtitle directory (put all your subtitle files in one directory)
- enabling / disabling all sorts of SRT cleaning options
- starting and stopping of server
- fixed the 3 line srt cleaning bug where the last line becomes the first
- Ip filtering per virtual directory/directory/file
- Flattening option for directory
- Other display name for directory/file
- Option for recursive to directory (show sub-dirs)
- Option to make a virtual directory/directory/file hidden (temp disable)
- Option to integrate a directory into the virtual directory above
- Virtual configuration directories (set all kinds of settings to relax via the xbox.. like disabling subtitles etc)
- added virtual configuration tag's (now u can set the subtitles off and on .. change the frame rate of subtitle converting .. all runtime on your xbox... and its easy extendable for the in the future)
- Extension configuration support! (Also per (virtual) directory)
RelaX V0.4 Xstream Server
- new verion available .. download it here it's now version 0.4!
- Totally replaced the file selectors now itís a nifty windows look-alike explorer
- Support for drag and dropping multiple directories and files!
- Fixed bug with to large divx's (now the bug lies with xbmp6 i guess)
- Real-time converting .SUB subtitle files to .SRT format!
- Subtitle cleaning (XBMP6 only show's 2 lines and some srt/sub subtitle files have 3 lines of subtitles.. I try to change this to 2 lines!
- When xbmp stops requesting file chunks i used to go into endless waiting loop. Now I still do the same.. But Iím pinging the Xbox.. Checking to see if the Xbox was turned off.. if so relax stops waiting and terminates the connection.
- putted this document trough a spelling/grammar checker.
- online/real-time FAQ support
- online/real-time Developers log.
RelaX V0.31 Xstream Server
- bugfix verion available .. download it here it's now version 0.31!
- fixed the 100% cpu usage bug when running as normal application (not service)
- added drag and drop support for more files at once
- added a FAQ file with most questions i get via email
- added connection count for all users who think that RelaX is keeping connections open:)
RelaX v0.3 Xstream Server
- new verion available.. of RelaX .. download it here it's now version 0.3!
- B6 Directory support (works with the virtual directory introduced in v02!)
- Fixed timeout routines.. now u can pause a divx for like 5 hrs and resume.. and it still goes on!
- Fixed files hanging (when xbmp doesn't play the file it leave's the file open on the server and doesn't send a clse command). so when another session starts i will close any previous connection
- Splitted up the main unit into several other units.. it was becomming way to big... and i needed clean cuts of functionallity that i needed in the following feature
- Added Windows NT service support (yeah this was the feature i'm talking about)
- download link above... (source also)
RelaX Xstream Server
- Sorry for the lack of updates lately .. but i'm very busy with WORK.
- Back 2 business .. i've programmed a nice tool to let you share your media files to your xbox media player www.xboxmediaplayer.com.
this xbmp B5 is so mucho kewl.. and xbmp B6 is going to rock! but there wasn't any xstream server around that i liked (the .net version was to .net for me/the java version just didn't work here/WXstream 1.52 was/is getting there but not enough for me) so i decided to make my own..
contacted runtime and he was so friendly to give me the sourcecode of his .net server. so programming began.. after only 2 hours of fooling around with indy in delphi i got it working. made a simple directory share implementation and i released v0.1.
and last weekend was spend making the configuration nicer.. the streaming flawless (i hope).. implementing updates scanning etc. the result is downloadable here
- download link above...
- currently implementing NT service support/splitting code/stay in tray and already fixed some more bugs .. hopefully i have this done very soon and it will be downloadable here.
- Tweakers.net tacker is something i made to keep up with tweakers.net! .. it uses the xml generated at http://www.tweakers.net/turbotracker.dsp .. parses it.. and displays news one minute after it has arrived at tweakers...:)
- download link above...
- this version has a little memory leak... i already fixed it but i want to enable the config to release the 1.1 version...
FASTSFV back in tha house.. now with PAR support
- New Release .. making it version 1.3
- Just a Quick Release.. Getting FASTSFV with PAR support out on the street... it doesn't repair files.. but u can check mutch faster howmany files are corrupted etc!
- Work in progress!!
- get your copy here
chello/quicknet and codered virus
- Finaly back online... this could have been done alot sooner! but it didn't cross my mind..
- The Story!... Chello and quicknet have decided to pull the plug on port 80 incomming (they say that its done to prevent anything bigger to occure.. for example codered virus v4 witch deletes all files from harddrive). bullshit.. chello/quicknet are not responsible for those kind of virusses... the users are.. even now after about 30 days of the codered virus... there are still many servers infected so the shutdown of port 80 doesn't help anything.. the problem is that u just cannot reach the person who is responsible for the infected machine.. so they can better block every infected ip adres from the internet completely so they can call the helpdesk and then the helpdesk can say that they are infected.
- ohwell.. thats why all our servers were not up.. but now i've redirected it to port8080.. and users can view the webpage again!..
- chello/quicknet sucks.. we are looking into other options.. stay tuned
- i will release some software updates shortly!..
- mutcho mutch attacks on the webserver from the codered virus. webserver just respons with a 403 error :) but there are MANY infected machines!
- copyed a few lines of logging code from the webserver to a new project .. it logs every request on port 80 of your computer. and responds with a 403 error ALWAYS.. u can download it here crdetector.zip
- Made my own webserver. So if u expirience any problems with the loading of this page then please contact me.
- If u are interested in testing the webserver for yourself then contact me also
- The new webserver software is currently hosting all Sonnema Solutuons supported websites
- Raforce.nl is officially in the air .. moved all content to new server
Copy Commander V1.0 Released
Finally cable internet
- first release of Copy Commander...
- a tool that copys the entire content of a cd to harddisk without hassle
- threaded techniques for fast and efficient filehandling/copying
- Ejects cd when done
- atomaticly starts copying when inserting a cd
- makes special directories when more then 5 files
- support for 26 cd drives :) (theoraticaly unlimited)
Want source code?
- just have to wait to 28 may ..!! YES!
- i'm thinking of releasing the sourcecode to a few products but i don't know if anybody is interested about that so please let me know
- Just started a new business as of 1 april, so goto www.sonnema.net for more information!
FASTSFV just got better
- New version (1.2) of FASTSFV Released.. with loads of improvements
- Support for files without a normal end of line code
- should not crash anymore when checking files from cd!
- toolbar made for faster access to the menu items
- nice icons for the toolbar (so also for popup and menubar)
- Uppercase CRC check! fixes errors when checking from a sfv file where the crc is not in uppercaps!
- some gui resizements:)
FASTSFV just got better
- New version (1.1) of FASTSFV Released.. with loads of improvements
Nice little program release!
- Released some little util FASTSFV10.ZIP (For Fast sfv file checking:)
After almost one year of silence!
- Updated the site again.. Moved it to sonnema.net
- uploaded the jumppage to every old site (i hope)
- new email adres!.. On the contact page!. kewl!
- updated the links again..
- lets hope i update more often now!
- removed some old news!
- Bug found in the countdown script.. fixed it offcourse
- almost christmas.. so marry christmas and happy new Year!
- guess this will be my last update of the millenium (mayb not:)
- Just updated the homepage with the new logo!
- my brother has won on lachvandedag with the following pircture
MAKING EASTER EGGS
To bad the prize he won was a very old game "c&c" and it wasn't even complete! DJEZ!
- ohwell its the tought that counts!
Whoopie! only good news!
- redesigned the webpage look! and waiting for the new dbg logo by extricator!
- the bbs Oblivian owned by Bass (and bass was a RAF member) has announced to quit his BBS (because he needs the phone-lines for the computer store he has started in Bussem/Holland (Herenstraat 25,1404hb Bussem). ofcourse i wish him the best of luck with his store.
Da Boiling Grave Goes offline (via telephone lines)
- Da Boiling Grave is now officially offline from the telephone medium forever!. I'm currently working on a BBS system for windows (NO NOT RA COMPATIBLE) and dbg will return online again when i get my perm cable connection from Eneco so lets all just wait for that right now..
|Parse Time||0.0101 s|
|Original Size||44325 bytes|
|Compressed Size||12606 bytes|